Our live coverage has now ended. But here is a quick catch up of the latest developments:
- At least 12 people have died in twin attacks in Iran’s capital of Tehran on Wednesday, semi-official Iranian news agency FARS reports. It is unclear if the death toll includes the perpetrators.
- ISIS claims responsibility for the attack; CNN can not independently verify this claim.
- Armed attackers stormed Iran’s parliament building, killing two security guards and “three others” when the attackers struck, says FARS.
- Elsewhere, FARS reports two people were killed in a suicide attack at the Imam Khomeini mausoleum south of city. Again, it is unclear if the attacker is included in this death toll.
- One of the assailants who attacked parliament has blown himself up, says FARS citing the Intelligence Ministry.